Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (10- to 12-lb.) Hy-Vee fully cooked baked Butterball turkey
- 1 cup Hy-Vee Select 100% pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup quartered frozen Hy-Vee unsweetened red tart cherries
- 2 tbsp Traeger coffee rub
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 350°. Remove turkey from wrapper; do not stuff turkey. Place turkey, breast side up, on rack in large roasting pan; do not add water. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of thigh next to body, not touching bone.
Reheat for 1¾ to 2¼ hours or until temperature reaches 130 to 140°, loosely covering breast and drumsticks with foil after 1 hour to prevent overbrowning. Remove from oven.
Meanwhile, for glaze, stir together maple syrup, cherries and coffee rub in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Cool completely.
Spoon glaze over hot turkey; spread with back of spoon. Sprinkle with parsley.