Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 pasteurized large egg yolk, beaten
- 2 tsp refrigerated garlic paste
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Gustare Vita olive oil
- 2 tsp water, optional; for consistency
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Hy-Vee salt
- Hy-Vee ground black pepper
Place egg yolk, garlic paste, and lemon juice in a bowl. Beat on medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined.
With motor running on medium-high speed, add 4 teaspoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon at a time. Continue beating on medium-high speed while slowly adding remaining oil in a very thin, steady stream. Aioli should be smooth, yet thick enough to hold a cut edge.
If desired, stir in a small amount of water for a thinner consistency. Stir in chopped fresh rosemary and season to taste with salt and pepper.