Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt, divided
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper, divided
- ½ small red onion, minced, plus 2 tbsp. chopped; divided
- 4 (4-oz.) fresh salmon fillets, chopped
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled, and chopped
- ½ cup Hy-Vee frozen mango, thawed
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded, and sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped; plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 8 butterhead lettuce leaves
Combine mayonnaise, dried dill, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in ½ small chopped red onion and chopped salmon; marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
For salsa, combine avocados, mango, jalapeno, 2 tablespoons chopped red onion, parsley, lemon juice, and salt. Set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add salmon; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until an internal temperature reaches 145°. Remove from heat.
Spoon salmon mixture into butterhead lettuce cups; top with salsa. Garnish with additional chopped parsley, if desired.