Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ (20-oz.) Hy-Vee Bakery Italian Bread loaf, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. lemon & garden herb creamer potatoes with seasoning
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. trimmed fresh green beans
- 1 (15-oz.) can Hy-Vee butter beans
- Tuscan house Italian salad dressing
- 1 small head butterhead lettuce, chopped
- 4 Hy-Vee Short Cuts hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 lb salmon, cooked and flaked
- Hy-Vee coarse-ground black pepper, for garnish
- Hy-Vee pine nuts, for garnish
- Fresh basil, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Arrange bread cubes on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toasted, stirring halfway through; cool.
For potatoes, peel back plastic film and remove seasoning pack. Position film to close and place tray in microwave. Cook on HIGH for 5 minutes. Let rest 2 to 4 minutes in the tray; remove plastic film and stir in seasoning pack. Add 2 tablespoons of butter or oil, if desired. Set aside. For green beans, place bag in microwave and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes. Cut beans in half.
Combine green beans, potatoes, toasted bread, butter beans, and ½ cup Tuscan house Italian salad dressing in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
Line 4 serving plates with chopped butterhead lettuce. Top with potato mixture, hard-boiled eggs, and cooked salmon. Garnish with coarse-ground black pepper, Hy-Vee pine nuts, and fresh basil, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 31g||40%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|