Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (32-oz.) container Hy-Vee 100% egg whites
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- ¼ tsp coarsely ground Hy-Vee black pepper
- ½ medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup Hy-Vee fresh tomato basil bruschetta topping, drained
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh basil , cut into thin strips
- 1 cup lightly packed arugula
- 4 slice(s) hickory smoked uncured turkey bacon, halved crosswise and cooked
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
- ½ medium avocado, seeded, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 (8.8-oz.) pkgs. Mikey’s gluten & grain free English muffins, thawed, split and toasted
Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
Whisk together egg whites, garlic, baking powder, and pepper in a large bowl until frothy. Pour into prepared pan. Top with bruschetta topping, onion, and basil strips. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until are set in center. Cut into 8 rectangles.
To serve, layer arugula, egg rectangles, turkey bacon, tomato, and avocado on English muffin bottoms. Place remaining muffins on top of sandwich.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|