Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Gustare Vita organic cavatelli
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita garlic-flavored olive oil, divided
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. baby arugula
- 1 cup Hy-Vee frozen green peas, thawed
- ½ cup Gustare Vita extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee pine nuts, toasted; plus additional for garnish
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee kosher sea salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb Hy-Vee Seafood cooked shrimp, tail off, peeled, and deveined (16 to 20 ct.)
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- ⅓ cup fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, finely shredded; plus additional for serving
For Cavatelli: add cavatelli to boiling pot of water; cook 9 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
Heat 1 tablespoon garlic oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bread crumbs. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and crisp, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
Place garlic cloves in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Add arugula, peas, extra-virgin olive oil, 3 tablespoons pine nuts, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper; cover and process until smooth. Set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon garlic olive oil in large, deep nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add cherry tomatoes. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp and sugar snap peas; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp are heated through (145°).
Stir arugula mixture into shrimp mixture. Add cooked pasta and ⅓ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese; toss until evenly coated. If necessary, add enough reserved pasta water to thin sauce. Garnish with toasted bread crumbs and additional pine nuts. Serve with additional Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 29g||37%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 67g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6g||21%|