Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 lb Hy-Vee FishMarket peeled deveined raw shrimp, tails removed
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee plain bread crumbs
- ¼ cup white onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- ½ (7.5-oz.) bottle scampi seafood sauce
- 5 cups linguine, cooked; hot
- fresh parsley, chopped; for garnish, if desired
- lemon, sliced; for garnish
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil; lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Place in food processor. Cover and pulse until coarsely chopped. Place shrimp in a large bowl. Gently combine beaten egg, bread crumbs, white onion, lemon zest, Old Bay, and black pepper.
Shape mixture into balls with 1¼-inch scoop or moistened hands. Place meatballs on prepared baking sheet about 1-inch apart. Bake for 4 to 8 minutes, turning once halfway through until internal temperature reaches 145°. Drain on paper towels.
For sauce: Heat sauce in large saucepan. Add meatballs and 5 cups hot cooked linguine; toss and heat until warm. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon slices, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 59g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|