Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (13.5-oz.) Can Hy-Vee light coconut milk
- ¼ cup Red curry paste
- 3 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp Refrigerated ginger paste, divided
- 1 tbsp Refrigerated garlic paste, divided
- 1 tbsp Refrigerated lemongrass paste
- 2 ½ cups Water
- 1 ½ cups Dry red lentils
- ½ package(s) (14.4-oz.) Frozen white pearl onions, thaw
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh basil, plus additional for garnish
- Hy-Vee salt, to taste
- 4 (4-oz.) Hy-Vee Fish Market frozen Alaskan cod fillets, thawed
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- Baked mini naan, toasted; for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
Stir together coconut milk, curry paste, lime juice, 1 tablespoon ginger paste, 1 tablespoon garlic paste, and 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste in a 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in water and lentils. Add pearl onions and 1 tablespoon basil. Cover and cook on low for 3½ to 4 hours or until lentils are tender. Season to taste with salt.
Stir together remaining 1 tablespoon of each ginger paste and garlic paste in a small bowl. Pat cod fillets dry with paper towels; brush with ginger-garlic mixture on both sides. Cover and refrigerate.
Place cod fillets on top in a single layer when lentils are tender. Top with cherry tomatoes. Cover and cook for 40 to 45 minutes or until cod flakes easily with a fork (145°).
To serve, spoon lentil mixture into shallow serving bowls. Top with cod. Serve with naan and lime wedges. Garnish with additional basil, if desired. Season to taste with salt.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 61g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber: 9g||32%|