Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (12-oz.) Zucchini, cut into ¼ inch thick slice
- ½ (18-oz.) Eggplant, cut into ¼ inch thick slices
- 1 package(s) (8-oz.) Sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt, divided
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita pesto
- 1 package(s) (8-oz.) Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella (2 cups), divided
- ½ cup Hy-Vee whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp Soirée grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Gustare Vita tomato basil pasta sauce, divided
- 1 cup Hy-Vee Short Cuts chopped white onions
- ½ package(s) (8-oz.) Soirée sliced fresh mozzarella
- Coarsely ground Hy-Vee black pepper, for garnish
- Fresh basil, for garnish
Place oven rack 4-inch from heat. Preheat broiler to high. Place wire racks in 2 large rimmed baking pans; spray with nonstick spray. Place zucchini, eggplant, and mushroom slices in a single layer on prepared racks in pans. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt.
Broil vegetables on each pan for 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown, turning halfway through. Place vegetables on paper towels; pat dry and cool. Brush one side of cooled zucchini and eggplant slices with pesto; sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt. Set vegetables aside.
Stir together 1½ cups shredded mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl.
To assemble, spread ¼ cup pasta sauce in bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker. Layer with half each of the onions, mushroom, eggplant, and zucchini. Spread with ¼ cup pasta sauce; top with half of ricotta cheese mixture. Layer with remaining onions, mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, remaining ½ cup pasta sauce, and ricotta cheese mixture. Top with remaining ½ cup shredded mozzarella and fresh mozzarella slices.
Cover and cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours or low for 4 to 5 hours or until eggplant is tender. *Note: To cook on low heat setting, top with remaining ½ cup shredded mozzarella and fresh mozzarella during the last 1 hour of cooking.
To serve, cut lasagna and place on serving plates. Garnish with cracked black pepper and basil, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat: 10g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|