Add Ingredients to Cart
- 5 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 1 (32-oz.) container Hy-Vee vegetable stock
- 6 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, cut up
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Hy-Vee dried bay leaves
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee plain cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Hy-Vee whole milk, warmed
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- 1 (5-oz.) container Hy-Vee blue cheese crumbles
- green onions, chopped; for garnish
Place potatoes in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add vegetable stock, butter, garlic, and bay leaves. Stir to combine.
Cover; cook on HIGH for 4 to 4½ hours or LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until very tender. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid. Discard bay leaves. Return potatoes to slow cooker. Mash with a potato masher or whip with an electric hand mixer.
Add cream cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth, adding enough reserved cooking liquid as needed. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and garnish with green onions, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|