Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced ⅛-inch thick
- 4 tsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- ¾ tsp sea salt, divided
- 12 oz fresh green beans, trimmed
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Select 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chipotle chili powder
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee stone ground Dijon mustard
- 4 (6-oz. each) skinless salmon filets, patted dry
- Hy-Vee bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled, for serving
- Hy-Vee chopped pecans, toasted, for serving
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (375 to 400°). Toss sweet potatoes with 2 teaspoons olive oil and ¼ teaspoon sea salt; set aside. Toss green beans with 2 teaspoons olive oil and ¼ teaspoon sea salt in another bowl; set aside.
For sauce, combine maple syrup, brown sugar, smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, Dijon mustard, and ¼ teaspoon sea salt.
Create 4 (16x12-inch each) sheets of foil. Spread potatoes on one-half of each sheet. TOp with salmon, tucking under thin edges. Place beans around salmon; drizzle with sauce mixture. Fold other half of foil over salmon and beans; double-fold to seal edges.
Grill packets for 9 to 12 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork (145°). Garnish with crisp-cooked crumbled bacon and toasted chopped pecans, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||13%|