Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 package(s) (3-oz. each) Fish Market smoked Alaska sockeye salmon
- 16 2s Company cracked pepper wafer crackers
- 1 cup very thinly sliced small English cucumber
- 7 radishes, very thinly sliced
- Mike’s Hot Honey
- Small fresh dill sprigs
- Coarsely ground Hy-Vee sea salt
Divide salmon in 16 portions. Top each cracker with cucumber slices. Fold salmon portions as needed and place on top of cucumber. Top with radish slices.
Drizzle each with hot honey. Garnish with dill. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt.