Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 (1½-to-1¾-lbs. each) spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee toasted sesame oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 3 cups Hy-Vee Kitchen picked rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp gingerroot, minced
- 2 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice seasoning
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 cups Napa cabbage
- 1 cup precut matchstick carrots, or shredded carrots
- ½ cup celery, diagonally sliced
- Green onions, sliced; for garnish
- Black sesame seeds, for garnish
Preheat oven to 450°. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil. Brush inside of spaghetti squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place, cut sides down, in prepared baking pan. Roast 35 to 40 minutes or until fork-tender. Remove from oven; turn squash halves over and cool 10 minutes. Scrape baked squash crosswise with the tines of a fork to create strands and remove flesh from shells. Set squash aside; reserve shells.
Heat an additional 1 tablespoon olive oil and sesame seed oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally. Stir in rotisserie chicken, ginger, gluten-free soy sauce, white wine vinegar, Chinese 5 spice, and kosher salt. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through (165°). Transfer to a bowl; cover to keep warm. Wipe skillet clean with paper towels.
Add spaghetti squash, shredded cabbage, carrots, and celery. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until cabbage is slightly wilted, stirring frequently. Return chicken mixture to skillet; stir until combined. Spoon mixture into reserved squash shells. Garnish with green onions and black sesame seeds, if desired.