Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee rigatoni pasta
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ (2-lb.) pkg. frozen shell on, easy-to-peel and deveined raw wild red Argentine shrimp, thawed, peeled and tail removed
- ⅛ tsp coarsely ground Hy-Vee black pepper, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 (17.6-oz.) bottle Gustare Vita vodka pasta sauce
- 1 oz Soirée Asiago cheese, grated (¼ cup), plus additional shaved Asiago for garnish
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee cayenne pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
Bring 4 qt. water to boil; add pasta and salt. Cook, uncovered, for 13 to 15 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Drain; reserve ⅓ cup pasta water. Set cooked pasta aside; keep warm.
Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant.
Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Season with ⅛ tsp. black pepper. Add oil to garlic butter in skillet; heat over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cherry tomatoes; cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimp reaches 145°, turning frequently. Remove shrimp; set aside. Cook tomatoes for 2 to 4 minutes more or until they begin to blister and split.
Add pasta and reserved ⅓ cup pasta water, pasta sauce, ¼ cup grated Asiago cheese, cream and cayenne pepper to tomatoes in skillet; stir to combine. Return shrimp to skillet; gently stir to combine.
To serve, transfer pasta mixture to a serving bowl. Garnish with chives and additional shaved Asiago cheese and black pepper, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|