Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup Hy-Vee orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp Lola’s original hot sauce
- 2 medium mangos, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 Hy-Vee Short Cuts pineapple spears
- 2 tbsp Mesa Rosa chipotle southwest smoky blend, divided
- 1 cup Basket & Bushel blueberries
- 1 (13-oz.) container Hy-Vee Short Cut watermelon, cut into 1-in. chunks
- 2 kiwis, peeled and each cut into 8 wedges
- Lime wedges, for serving
Stir together orange marmalade and hot sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
For fruit, cut each mango half lengthwise into 3 or 4 slices. Roll one-half of each mango slice in mint to coat; set aside. Sprinkle one-half of each pineapple spear with 1 Tbsp. chipotle blend; set aside. Place blueberries in a small bowl; sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. chipotle blend and toss.
To assemble, arrange in each of 4 (10-oz.) Simply Done clear plastic cups, mango slices with mint ends up, pineapple spears with chipotle ends up, watermelon chunks, kiwi wedges and blueberries. Drizzle each with 2 Tbsp. marmalade mixture. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||5%|