Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg, beaten
- 1 lb 70% lean ground pork
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee fine dry plain bread crumbs
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 1 tbsp refrigerated ginger paste
- 4 cups rice, cooked; hot, for serving
- ½ lb stir-fried vegetables, cooked
- sliced green onions, for garnish; if desired
- ½ cup Hy-Vee honey
- 2 tbsp chili-garlic sauce
For skillet method: Heat skillet over medium heat. For oven method: Preheat oven to 375°.
Gently combine ground pork, beaten egg, bread crumbs, green onions, salt, pepper, and ginger pasta. Shape meatballs with 1¼-inch cookie scoop or moistened hands. Place meatballs in skillet or on rimmed baking sheet for desired cooking method.
For skillet method: Cook for 4 to 8 minutes or until 165°. For oven method: Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until 165°.
For sauce: Combine honey and chili-garlic sauce in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 1 to 1½ minutes or until hot, stirring halfway through. Toss with meatballs. Serve over hot cooked rice with stir-fried vegetables. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.