Add Ingredients to Cart
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 48 ribbons
- 1 (5-oz.) container organic baby spring mix
- 1 cup English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup Hy-Vee garlic butter croutons
- ½ cup Soiree shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Hy-Vee zesty Italian salad dressing, for serving
Place carrot ribbons in a medium bowl filled with ice water for 20 minutes or until curled.
Toss together spring mix, chopped cucumber, croutons, and shredded Parmesan cheese in a large bowl; set aside.
To assemble, place 4 carrot curls over the rim of one side of each 6 (16-oz.) salad serving bowls; place 4 remaining carrot curls over the rim on the opposite side to create spider legs. Add salad mixture to bowls.
Arrange 2 cherry tomato halves on top of the salad greens near the edge of the bowl for spider eyes. Serve with salad dressing.