Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee creamy white frosting
- 3 drop(s) teal food coloring gel
- 1 Hy-Vee Bakery plain cake donut
- Black sparkle gel for writing and accents
- 1 Lifesaver mint candy
- 1 Over the Top silly eyeballs candies
- Over the Top rosy red ready to use write on gel
- 15 Pocky matcha green tea cream covered biscuit sticks
Stir together white frosting and enough food coloring gel to tint frosting to desired teal color. Spread frosting on donut using an offset spatula.
Pipe a zig-zag mouth on top using black sparkling gel. For eye, gently press Lifesaver mint into frosting; attach eyeball to Lifesaver using red gel. Add blood-shot lines to eye using additional red gel.
Break bottom part of biscuit sticks off so sticks are about 2-to-3-inches long. Insert biscuit sticks into donut for spikes.