Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Gustare Vita organic fusilli pasta
- 1 (8.5-oz.) bottle Culinary Tours julienne cut sun-dried tomatoes, divided
- 1 (2-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee pine nuts
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup Gustare Vita extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup Soiree fresh mozzarella pearls
- ½ cup Hy-Vee sliced ripe black olives
- 2 cups Full Circle Market organic baby spinach
Cook fusilli according to package directions; drain. Drain sun-dried tomatoes; reserve oil. Set sun-dried tomatoes and oil aside.
Toast pine nuts in large skillet over medium-low heat 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Transfer to small bowl; cool.
For pesto, place ¾ cup sun-dried tomatoes, water, olive oil, ¼ cup pine nuts, salt, pepper, and garlic in blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
Place pasta and pesto in large bowl; toss to coat. Add cherry tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, olives, remaining sun-dried tomatoes, reserved sun-dried tomato oil, and reserved pine nuts. Gently toss until combined. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days. To serve, stir in baby spinach.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat: 3.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|