Add Ingredients to Cart
- Hy-Vee vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 whole kosher dill pickles
- 1 cup Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- ½ tbsp Hy-Vee garlic salt
- 1 tbsp That's Smart! onion powder
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup Hy-Vee whole milk
Heat oil in a deep-fat fryer or heavy 6-quart saucepan to 350°.
Pat pickles dry; insert wooden skewers into center of each pickle. Starting at one end, cut crosswise through the pickle, slowly rotating to spiral length of pickle.
Combine flour, garlic salt, onion powder, and ranch mix in large bowl. Pour milk into small bowl. Dip pickles into milk and then back into flour mixture.
Fry 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oil; drain on paper towels and cool slightly before serving.