Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 1 cup Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- ½ cup chopped Cracker Barrel rich & bold aged reserve Cheddar cheese cubes (2 oz.)
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 slice(s) Hy-Vee deli style smoked provolone cheese slices, chopped
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee rich & zesty pizza sauce
- 1 cup chopped meat from Hy-Vee Hickory House dry rub ribs
- 1 tsp Weber KC BBQ rub
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee Italian seasoning
- Barbecue sauce, for serving
Preheat oven to 475°. Place large baking sheet in oven to preheat.
Stir together water and 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a large bowl. Add flour, salt and baking powder; stir with a fork until dough forms. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Shape into a smooth ball. Cover with plastic wrap; let rest for 10 minutes.
Roll dough on a lightly floured surface into a 12-in. round. Brush with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Invert dough round onto a large sheet of parchment paper; brush with remaining olive oil.
Place dough, on parchment paper, onto hot baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes. Meanwhile, combine Cheddar, Swiss and provolone cheeses in a small bowl; set aside.
Remove prebaked crust from oven; spread with pizza sauce. Top with cheese mixture, chopped rib meat, BBQ rub and Italian seasoning. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes more or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Cut into squares or rectangles to serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||2%|