Add Ingredients to Cart
- 15 large butterhead lettuce leaves
- ½ cup fresh basil, tightly packed, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 (8-oz. each) pkgs. ciliegine fresh mozzarella, (cherry size)
- 8 slice(s) Soiree fresh mozzarella cheese
- Gustare Vita olive oil, for serving
- Gustare Vita balsamic glaze, for serving
- Hy-Vee sea salt, coarsely ground, for serving
Layer lettuce leaves and basil on a 15x10-inch tray or baking pan. Arrange blueberries in the top left corner to form a square. Alternate cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese to create red and white stripes.
Cut mozzarella slices into stars using a small star-shaped cookie cutter. Layer cheese stars on top of blueberries.
To serve, lightly drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze. Garnish with additional basil and coarsely ground sea salt, if desired.