Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Meyer lemons, divided
- 2 tbsp fresh Meyer lemon juice
- ½ shallot, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Gustare Vita olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped, plus additional mint for garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Culinary Tours lemongrass tamarind sauce
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee dark brown sugar, packed
- 6 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 4 (4-oz. to 6-oz.) Hy-Vee Fish Market skinless Atlantic salmon fillets, about ¾-inch thick
Place oven rack 6-inches from heat. Preheat broiler to HIGH. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil. Lightly spray foil with nonstick spray; set aside.
For salsa, peel 2 lemons. Cut peel from 1 lemon into thin strips for garnish; set aside. Finely chop remaining lemon peel. Cut segments from both peeled lemons into a medium bowl. Stir in chopped lemon peel, lemon juice, shallot, olive oil, parsley, 1 tablespoon mint, rosemary, pepper, and salt; set aside.
For glaze, combine tamarind sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat just until mixture begins to boil; remove from heat.
Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Place in prepared baking pan, tucking under thin edges of salmon, if necessary. Brush with glaze.
Broil salmon for 7 to 8 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork (145°) and sauce on salmon begins to caramelize.
To serve, slice remaining 2 lemons and arrange on serving platter. Place salmon on lemon slices and top with lemon salsa. Garnish with reserved lemon peel strips and additional fresh mint, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 35g||45%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|