Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee corn starch
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. extra-firm tofu, drained, pressed and cut into 1-in. cubes
- ½ cup Korean BBQ marinade & sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet white miso paste
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee honey
- 1 ½ tsp oyster sauce
- 5 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- Radish microgreens, for garnish
- Black sesame seeds, for garnish
Place corn starch in a small shallow bowl. Coat tofu, a few pieces at a time, with corn starch. Set tofu aside. Whisk together BBQ sauce, miso, honey, and oyster sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add edamame and snow peas. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly golden. Transfer to a bowl; cover and keep warm.
Heat remaining 3 tablespoons oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add coated tofu; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides, turning frequently. Add BBQ sauce mixture; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sticky and golden brown.
To serve, divide edamame mixture among 4 serving bowls. Top with tofu. Garnish with microgreens and sesame seeds, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 8g||29%|