Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (0.04-oz.) packet Sweet’N Low sweetener
- ½ cup chopped Hy-Vee Short Cuts strawberries, plus 8 slices strawberry, for garnish
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tbsp sugar-free seedless strawberry jam
- 8 frozen chocolate-topped Belgian custard cream mini éclairs
Sprinkle Sweet’N Low sweetener over ½ cup chopped strawberries in a small bowl; stir to coat. Gently stir in whipped topping until combined.
Microwave jam in small microwave-safe cup for 10 to 15 seconds or until melted when stirred. Drizzle over whipped topping mixture; gently swirl.
Cut each frozen éclair horizontally in half; let stand for 10 to 15 minutes or until thawed.
To assemble, spoon strawberry cream mixture onto éclair bottoms; spread evenly. Top with éclair tops. Garnish with sliced strawberries, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|