Add Ingredients to Cart
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee Select extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (6-oz.) bag fresh spinach leaves
- 1 ½ lb 90%-lean ground beef
- ½ lb ground pork sausage
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee plain bread crumbs
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee kosher sea salt
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee Sriracha sauce or Hy-Vee Hickory Hous KC Kiss BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- 6 (1-oz.) slices Hy-Vee sliced park-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Hy-Vee Select Asiago shredded cheese (4-oz.)
- 10 slices Hy-Vee bacon
- fresh Italian parsley, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a rimmed baking pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
Place garlic and oil in large skillet. Cook over medium heat until softened. Add spinach; cook for 3 minutes or until wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
Combine ground beef, sausage, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Combine Sriracha and honey in a small bowl.
Pat meat mixture into a 14-in. square on a large piece of foil. In the center of the meat square, arrange a single layer of mozzarella slices; spoon 3 Tbsp. Sriracha mixture on mozzarella. Sprinkle Asiago cheese and spinach mixture over the Sriracha and mozzarella. Carefully roll the meat into a spiral, starting at one edge; pinch ends to seal.
Place meat roll in prepared baking pan. Wrap bacon slices around the meat, trimming to fit. Bake for 1 hour or until an instant-read thermometer registers 160°F. If desired, place meat loaf under the broiler to crisp the bacon. Drizzle with remaining Sriracha mixture, just before serving. If desired, garnish with parsley.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat: 10g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|