Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee less sodium soy sauce, plus additional for serving
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil, divided
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 2 carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed and halved on a bias
- ½ cup Hy-Vee frozen peas
- 1 tsp finely grated gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cold, cooked Hy-Vee long grain white rice
- 2 cups leftover raw or crisp-cooked broccoli, cut into small florets or coarsely chopped
- 5 cups leftover cubed bread stuffing, crumbled
Stir together water, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and sesame oil in small bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs in a small bowl until frothy; pour into skillet. Tilt skillet so the eggs form a large thin pancake, then immediately scramble eggs with spatula and break into small pieces. When eggs are just set, remove from skillet; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add carrots; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add snow peas, frozen peas, gingerroot, and garlic; stir-fry for 1 minute. Add rice, broccoli, scrambled eggs, and soy sauce mixture; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through and rice begins to crisp. Remove from skillet; set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add crumbled stuffing; cook for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown and temperature reaches 165°, stirring occasionally. Return fried rice mixture to skillet; toss to combine. Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.