Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Gustare Vita white wine vinegar
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can Hy-Vee refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Soirée grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp vanilla-bean spreadable honey, or Hy-Vee honey
- 1 tbsp refrigerated garlic paste
- ½ cup small baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 slice(s) Hy-Vee fully cooked hickory smoked bacon, chopped
- ½ (8-oz.) pkg. Brie cheese, sliced
- ½ (8-oz.) pkg. Soirée fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 6 Hy-Vee large eggs
- Coarse-ground black pepper, for garnish
- Baby arugula, for garnish
- Fresh chives, chopped, for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°. Separate shallot slices into rings. Place in a small bowl. Add vinegar. Press onions into vinegar with back of spoon. Let stand at least 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Line a large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Unroll pizza dough onto the parchment paper in pan. Press dough into a 12×10-inch rectangle; set aside.
Stir together melted butter and Parmesan. Brush mixture onto pizza dough. Bake 5 minutes. Cool slightly in pan on a wire rack.
Stir together honey and garlic paste; spread onto partially baked crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms and bacon. Cut Brie slices in half; top pizza with cheeses, alternating pieces of Brie and mozzarella slices. Crack eggs 2 inches apart on top of cheeses.
Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown, and egg whites are set and yolks begin to thicken. Remove from oven. Garnish with pickled shallot, pepper, arugula, and chives, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 25g||32%|
|Saturated Fat: 11g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 40g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|