Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ¼ cups Hy-Vee frozen fresh steamed diced beets
- 1 tbsp plus 1/4 c. water, divided
- 1 cup Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened red raspberries, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp Full Circle Market organic chia seeds
- ½ cup Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Hy-Vee original unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp Full Circle Market organic light-colored agave nectar
Place beets and 1 tablespoon water in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH 1 to 1½ minutes or until heated through (165°); drain and cool completely.
Combine beets, frozen pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, and chia seeds in a 1-quart resealable freezer plastic bag; seal bag. Freeze for up to 3 months.
To serve, place frozen beet mixture, yogurt, almond milk, and agave nectar in a high powered blender. Cover and blend until smooth while slowly adding remaining 1/4 cup water to make desired consistency. Divide mixture between serving glasses and top with additional frozen raspberries, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 55g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber: 11g||39%|