Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 ears Hy-Vee Homegrown sweet corn, husks and silk removed
- Hy-Vee canola oil
- 4 slices Hy-Vee Bakery sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- ½ cup Hy-Vee refrigerated homestyle guacamole
- ¼ cup Soirée original goat cheese
- Hy-Vee salt
- Hy-Vee black pepper
- Hy-Vee honey
- parsley, chopped; for garnish, if desired
Brush corn with canola oil. Grill corn over medium-high direct heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, turning frequently; cool slightly. Cut enough corn kernels from cobs to make 1 cup; set aside.
Grill bread slices until toasted, turning halfway through. Rub one side of toasts with garlic; discard garlic. Spread toasts evenly with guacamole. Top with sweet corn and goat cheese; sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and a drizzle of honey. Garnish with parsley, if desired.