Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee Meat Department fresh pork bratwursts
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery brioche brat buns, split
- ¼ cup Stubb's sweet heat legendary bar-b-q sauce
- 1 cup Hy-Vee shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup lightly packed arugula
- 1 cup Hy-Vee lightly salted crispy onions, divided
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium heat (350°).
Grill bratwursts for 15 to 20 minutes or until bratwursts reach 165•, turning often. If bratwursts begin to flare up, reduce heat to low.
Grill buns, cut sides down, for 30 to 60 seconds or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
To serve, brush bratwursts with sauce and place in buns. Top with cheese, tomato, arugula and onions.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||3%|