Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee Meat Department gourmet steakhouse burger mignon patties
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery brioche hamburger buns, split
- ¼ cup Stubb's sweet heat legendary bar-b-q sauce
- 4 slice(s) slices Hy-Vee sliced Cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 1 cup lightly packed arugula
- 1 cup Hy-Vee lightly salted crispy onions, divided
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium heat (350°).
Grill burgers for 10 to 13 minutes or until burgers reach 165°, turning halfway through.
Grill buns, cut sides down, for 30 to 60 seconds or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
To serve, brush cooked burgers with sauce and place on bun bottoms. Top with cheese, tomato, arugula, crispy onions and bun tops.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 13g||16%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||2%|