Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (14-oz.) sweet potato, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- ½ (1-lbs.) pkg. sweet mini peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup Jimmy Dean fully cooked turkey sausage crumbles
- 1 cup Hy-Vee Short Cuts chopped red onions
- 1 ½ tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee garlic powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 6 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper, coarsely ground
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°. Line a 17½-to-11½-inch rimmed baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
Combine sweet potato, mini peppers, turkey sausage crumbles, red onions, and olive oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with garlic powder and sea salt; toss to coat.
Spread vegetable mixture evenly in prepared baking pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until sweet potato is fork tender and golden brown, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven.
Make 6 (2-inch round) indentations in vegetable mixture using spoon. Crack egg into center of each indentation. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until whites are firm and yolks are slightly thickened. Sprinkle with pepper. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|