Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee True boneless, skinless chicken thighs, (about 1-1/4-lbs.)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee salted butter
- 1 ¼ cups Frank's Original RedHot sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese with cream cheese
- 1 ¼ (8-oz. each) pkgs. Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened, chopped, and divided
- 6 clove(s) garlic, minced
- ½ (8-oz.) pkg. Soiree traditional feta chunk cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, roasted, and mashed
- 24 (4x4-inch) wonton wrappers
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee Select 100% pure maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee cayenne pepper
- Fresno chili pepper, seeded and sliced, for garnish
- Green onions, sliced, for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick spray. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Place chicken, in a single layer, in prepared baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°. Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Shred chicken using 2 forks; set aside.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan. Stir in hot sauce. Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, and garlic. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheeses are melted, stirring often. Remove from heat. Stir in shredded chicken until well combined.
Place feta and remaining ¼ (8-oz.) package cream cheese in a food processor or blender. Cover and pulse until smooth. With processor running, slowly pour in olive oil; process for 1 to 2 minutes or until light and creamy. Remove from food processor and fold in cooked and mashed sweet potato and chicken mixture.
Lightly spray 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick spray. Press 1 wonton wrapper into each cup; lightly spray with nonstick spray. Spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture into each wonton-lined cup. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through (165°).
Cool for 3 minutes in muffin cups on a wire rack. Stir together maple syrup and cayenne pepper. Remove filled wonton cups from muffin cups, drizzle with maple syrup mixture. Garnish with Fresno chili peppers and sliced green onions, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 39g||50%|
|Saturated Fat: 20g|
|Trans Fat: 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 57g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|