Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 large Wholesome Organic zucchini
- 2 tsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- ½ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 ¼ cups Full Circle Market organic medium salsa, plus additional for serving
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee chili powder
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee ground cumin
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee dried oregano leaves
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee finely shredded Mexican cheese
- Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt, for serving
- Avocado, seeded, peeled, and chopped, for serving
- Chopped organic cilantro, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray; set aside.
Cut zucchini lengthwise in half. Use a spoon to scoop out zucchini pulp to make ½-inch-thick shells. Set pulp aside. Place zucchini shells in prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until shells begin to soften.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini pulp, onion, and garlic; cook over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until turkey is cooked (165°), stirring occasionally. Stir in 1¼ cups salsa, chili powder, cumin, salt, and oregano. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Spoon turkey mixture into zucchini shells. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Top each with 2 tablespoons cheese; bake 5 minutes more or until filling is hot and cheese is melted. Serve with additional salsa, yogurt, and avocado, and garnish with cilantro.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 29g||37%|
|Saturated Fat: 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 19g||68%|