Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ½ lb fresh green beans
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt, divided
- ¼ cup Gustare Vita olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 2 cups red and/or yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- ½ cup Soiree crumbled Mediterranean herb feta cheese
Fill large saucepan half full with water; bring to a boil. Add beans and ½ teaspoon salt. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and simmer 8 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; immediately rinse under cold water.
Whisk together olive oil, tarragon, vinegar, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper in large bowl. Add beans, tomatoes, shallot; toss to coat.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days. To serve, transfer salad to serving platter; sprinkle with feta cheese.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|