Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 (10-oz. each) pkg. frozen long-grain white rice
- 12 oz Hy-Vee Short Cuts pineapple, halved lengthwise
- 3 baby bok choy, cut crosswise into ½-inch slices
- ⅔ cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Short Cuts chopped red bell peppers
- 1 ½ cups teriyaki marinade and sauce, divided
- 1 (1-lbs.) pkg. Hy-Vee FishMarket EZ peel deveined raw shrimp, tail-on (16-20 ct.)
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (375 to 400°). Microwave frozen rice on HIGH for 2 minutes or just until thawed; set aside.
Combine pineapple, baby bok choy, frozen edamame, and red bell peppers in a large bowl. Add ¾ cup teriyaki marinade and sauce; toss. Toss shrimp with additional ¼ cup additional teriyaki sauce in another bowl.
Create 4 (16x12-inch each) sheets of heavy foil. Spoon 1 cup rice on one half of each sheet. Top with vegetable mixture. Arrange shrimp on outer edges of vegetables. Fold other half of foil over shrimp and vegetables; double-fold to seal.
Grill packets 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are opaque (145°). Warm an additional ½ cup teriyaki sauce; drizzle 2 tablespoons over each serving. Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 47g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|