Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 4 (6-oz.) Hy-Vee gourmet steakhouse jalapeño Jack burgers
- 4 slices Hy-Vee deli sliced pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup Hy-Vee traditional refried beans, divided
- 4 (12-in.) extra grande flour tortillas
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee canned Mexican-style corn, drained
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee pickled sliced jalapeños, drained
- 1 cup Hy-Vee refrigerated homestyle guacamole
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Hy-Vee shredded lettuce, for serving
- ripe avocado, seeded, peeled and chopped; for serving
Brush oil on grill pan; heat over medium-high heat. Cook burgers for 8 minutes, turning halfway through. Add sliced cheese to burgers. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and burgers reach 165°.
To assemble, spread ¼ cup refried beans in center of each tortilla. Top each with 1 tablespoon corn, 1 tablespoon jalapeños, ¼ cup guacamole, burger, red onion, and tomato. Fold two sides of the tortilla up and over the burger, then fold the other two sides up and over to enclose burger.
Cook wrapped burgers in the grill pan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown, turning halfway through. Top with lettuce and avocado to serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 53g||68%|
|Saturated Fat: 20g|
|Trans Fat: 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 79g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber: 9g||32%|