Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee true boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- 1 loaves Hy-Vee frozen bread dough, thawed according to pkg. directions
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee Thai peanut sauce
- 4 oz. Soiree fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Fresh Italian parsley, chopped, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°. Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk together balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon Gustare Vita olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
Pour mixture over chicken, close bag. Turn to evenly coat chicken; marinate at least 10 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on a parchment-lined rimmed baking pan. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°. Cool slightly and shred; set aside.
Increase oven temperature to 425°. Brush a large baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat bread dough into an 11x15-inch rectangle on prepared baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; spread peanut sauce onto crust and sprinkle with fresh mozzarella. Top with shredded chicken and red onion slices.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.