Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee less-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee coleslaw mix
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (14-oz.) can fancy mixed stir-fry vegetables, drained
- 1 (14.11-oz.) can whole baby corn, drained
- 1 (10-oz.) can Hy-Vee chunk chicken breast with rib meat in water, drained and halved
- 12 large Hy-Vee romaine lettuce heart leaves
- Asian-style crunchy noodles with wheat and rice flours, for garnish
Stir together peanut sauce, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add coleslaw mix and garlic; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened and lightly browned. Transfer to a bowl.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add red bell pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add stir-fry vegetables, baby corn, and chicken; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Stir in peanut sauce mixture. Add coleslaw mixture; stir to coat. Divide mixture among lettuce leaves. Garnish with crunchy noodles, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|