Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee true boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Thai peanut sauce
- 8 butterhead lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Hy-Vee crushed red pepper, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper; set aside. Pat chicken dry with paper towels; season with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Place chicken on prepared baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°. Cool slightly and shred chicken using 2 forks; transfer to a medium bowl.
Add peanut sauce; toss to coat. Spoon chicken mixture into butterhead lettuce cups; top with avocados. Garnish with fresh parsley and crushed red pepper, if desired.