Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (13.66-oz.) can unsweetened coconut cream, divided
- 2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar, divided
- 3 (11-oz.) cans Hy-Vee Mexican style corn, drained; divided
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 (4-oz.) jar green curry paste
- 2 tbsp refrigerated lemongrass paste
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp sambal oelek chili paste
- 1 (32-oz.) container low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 (14.11-oz.) cans whole baby corn, drained, cut into ½-in. pieces
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
Cook ½ cup coconut cream and 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar in a 5- to 6-qt. Dutch oven over medium heat until heated. Add 1½ cans drained Mexican-style corn and red onion; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
Add curry paste, lemongrass paste, lime juice, chili paste and remaining 1 Tbsp. vinegar; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until fragrant, stirring frequently. Stir in vegetable broth.
Blend soup mixture with an immersion blender until completely smooth. Stir in baby corn and remaining 1½ cans Mexican-style corn and coconut cream. Cook, uncovered, for 45 to 60 minutes or until soup is thickened, stirring occasionally.
To serve, ladle soup into serving bowls. Garnish with green onions and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat: 10g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|