Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 1 lb 90% lean Hy-Vee ground beef
- 2 slices Hy-Vee cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 Hy-Vee Bakery sesame seed hamburger buns, split
- 2 leaves lettuce, divided, for serving
- That's Smart! hamburger dill pickle slices, for serving
- Red tomatoes, and/or yellow tomatoes, sliced, for serving
- Red onion, sliced, for serving
- Hy-Vee ketchup, for servings
Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, and fish sauce in a medium bowl. Add ground beef; gently mix. Shape into 4 meatballs. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over high heat.
Place a large cast-iron grilled on grill rack to preheat. Remove meatballs from refrigerator; sprinkle with Hy-Vee kosher salt and Hy-Vee coarse-ground black pepper. Place meatballs 1 inch apart on hot griddle. Sear for 30 seconds. Smash burgers to ¼-inch thickness using a large spatula. Turn burgers over; place 1 slice of cheese on top of each patty. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese melts and burgers reach 160°.
Butter and toast 2 split Hy-Vee Bakery sesame seed hamburger buns. To assemble, place a lettuce leaf on bun bottoms' top each with 2 burgers, pickle slices, red and yellow tomato slices, red onion, ketchup, and bun top.
Serving Size: 2
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 59g||76%|
|Saturated Fat: 29g|
|Trans Fat: 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 30g||11%|