Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- Hy-Vee salt
- Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Soiree goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Hy-Vee sweet grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ tbsp fresh basil, chopped
Whisk together eggs, whipping cream, salt, and pepper in medium bowl until well combined.
Heat butter in 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture; gently tilt skillet to coat bottom with egg mixture. Cook about 10 seconds. Carefully lift cooked edges of egg using silicone spatula; tilt skillet so liquid egg mixture can flow underneath towards middle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until set.
Top half of omelet with goat cheese crumbles, grape tomatoes, and fresh basil. Fold in half; serve immediately.