Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 cups Hy-Vee sweep grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, sliced ¾-inch thick and quartered
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled, and chopped
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Hy-Vee coarse-ground black pepper, for garnish
For dressing, place yogurt, ½ cup cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, lime juice, and salt in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Set dressing aside.
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, and onion in a large bowl. Add dressing. Gently toss until coated. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped cilantro and black pepper, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|