Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 (1½-lbs.) pkg. Hy-Vee Smart Bite flavor fusion potatoes
- ½ cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon zest, plus additional for garnish
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee sea salt
- ½ tsp white ground pepper
- 1 cup Hy-Vee Short Cuts chopped red bell pepper
Fill a large saucepan half full with cold water. Add potatoes; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain; cool completely.
Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil, Dijon, sea salt, and white pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in red bell pepper.
Cut cooled potatoes into quarters; add mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 to 6 hours. To serve, garnish with additional lemon zest and chopped basil, if desired.