Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee deluxe macaroni & cheese dinner
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 (2-oz.) pkg. thinly sliced pancetta
- 2 Hy-Vee skinless jalapeño bratwursts
- 1 cup Culinary Tours Gruyere cheese, shredded
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee half & half
- ½ cup Hy-Vee plain panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup Soiree shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chives, chopped; for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni; boil 7 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Drain; stir in butter and seasoning packet. Set aside.
Cook pancetta in a large skillet over medium heat 2 minutes or until crispy, turning halfway through. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels. Add bratwursts to drippings in skillet. Cook 6 to 9 minutes or until browned (165°), stirring to break bratwursts into large crumbles.
Add cooked bratwurst with drippings, shredded Gruyere, and half and half to prepared macaroni and cheese in saucepan; gently stir until combined. Spread mixture evenly in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with panko and Parmesan cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Crumble reserved pancetta over top. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.