Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 tbsp plus 1½ tsp. Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted
- 3 clove(s) garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper, coarsely ground
- ⅛ tsp Kosher salt
- 1 (8-to-10-oz.) Fish Market fresh rainbow trout fillet, skin on, about ¾-inch thick
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita capers, drained
- ½ cup fresh Bing cherries, pitted and quartered
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, finely chopped; plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee sliced jumbo queen olives, chopped
Preheat oven to 425°. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil in large cast-iron skillet; heat in oven for 10 minutes.
Stir together butter, garlic, oregano, thyme, pepper, and slat in small bowl; set aside.
Remove skillet from oven. Place fish, skin side down, in skillet; drizzle butter mixture over fish. Add tomatoes and capers. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish reaches 145°.
For salsa, stir together cherries, 2 tablespoons parsley, olives, and remaining 1½ teaspoons olive oil in small bowl. Serve salsa over fish. Garnish with additional parsley, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|