Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 (48-oz. each) containers Hy-Vee Kitchen mashed potatoes
- 2 package(s) (5-oz. each) Culinary Tours diced pancetta
- 2 container(s) (8-oz. each) BelGioioso Burrata with black truffles, drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh rosemary, plus additional for garnish
- ¼ cup chopped fresh sage, plus additional for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°. Remove plastic lids from mashed potato containers. Place containers on a large baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes or until potatoes reach 165°. Meanwhile, cook pancetta in a small skillet over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until crispy; drain. Set aside 2 tablespoons cooked pancetta for garnish.
Transfer hot potatoes to a large microwave-safe bowl. Stir in remaining pancetta, Burrata, fresh rosemary and sage. If necessary, reheat in microwave until hot, stirring halfway through.
Garnish with reserved pancetta and additional chopped fresh rosemary and chopped fresh sage, if desired.