Add Ingredients to Cart
- White chocolate, melted, for garnish
- Hy-Vee fruity crisp rice cereal, for garnish
- Sugar ice cream cone, for garnish
- Gold sprinkles, for garnish
- 2 cups pink cherry-flavor cotton candy
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee We All Scream! vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee 2% reduced-fat milk
- Hy-Vee food coloring, such as blue and purple, optional
- Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, for garnish
- Over the Top rainbow sprinkles, for garnish
Dip rims of 2 (10-oz. each) glasses into melted white chocolate and sprinkle with cereal; let dry. Dip sugar ice cream cones into melted white chocolate and sprinkle with gold sprinkles; let dry.
Combine cotton candy, ice cream, and milk in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour half of mixture into prepared glasses. Tint remaining mixture with blue food coloring. Pour blue mixture over pink layer in glass. If desired, tint thawed whipped topping with purple food coloring.
Top milkshakes with whipped topping; add prepared ice cream cones. Garnish with rainbow sprinkles, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat: 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 121g||44%|